Saturday, February 19, 2011

XXXIV.I

And then. .
Escaping .
the infernal
All eternal
grip . . .
of a black hole
event . .
horizon .
micro-cosmic
ship . . .
averting.
. . chasmic
slip
to . .
phantasmic
eclipse
Now . rising
. . time in
With love . .
I Found . .
Alcove . .
Astound . .
I will . .
Sound . . .
decree . . .
And cry . .
Outloud . .
Now . . .
Be free . .
Manifest .
. Sea of Love
. Heal and Know
. Who you are
ext-ension .
Of me . .
Mention . .
Dreaming . .
Seems to be .
Consciousness
Streaming . .
Cosmos . .
Download . .
Lovingly .
Slowing down .
Energy .
To ceate .
What happens .
. . To be

See . .
Me . .
dimensionally
..... .... .... Rise
Incredibly
Masterful
Devise
a plan
Transcending
Space and time
Mystically
Aligning
Bo-dy and mind
And soul . .
. next to you
. . Thru music
. . Its truth
Energy .
spiraling
Helix . .
In two . .
Become one .
And Three . .
As light. .
Time . . .
Transforming
Me . . .
Spiritually-
Climbing . .
And Finding .
And lining Up .
Fill my cup .
To the brim .
All it seems .
And . . .
What is up .
Come see me .
In my dreams .
it begins .
Anew . . .
Refresh . . .
Its true . . .
With you . .
I am . .
Always . .
Its best . .
I confess . .
When I know .
From . . .
Blue . . .
To red . .
shift spectrum .
A clue . .
High to low .
Sound through . .
The shift .
Different hue . .
Ear see sound .
open ground .
Seeds planted . .
Universe granted . .
gifts . .
. . Of infinity
infinity infinity infinity infinity...

No comments:

Post a Comment