Friday, February 18, 2011

The Valentino Mix (Finding Jewels)

The Valentino Mix (Finding Jewels)

 
I love you...
More than words can say
More than music can convey
A Valentines Day present truly from the heart....
I hope you enjoy it <3
---------------------------------------
Flames flickering
By the gentle night
Me next to you
Our Souls taking flight
and I realize...
You're my..
Elegant notion
Loving devotion
Taking me higher
With you.. I conspire
A World conquest
But You come first
In Waking dreams
I'm Lucidly aware
And it seems
Quite a pair
We make
Grandeur awaits
Successful traits
Characterized
Uncompromised
More than words can say
More than music conveys
Our souls tied together
I love you forever
Track Listing:
Bluetech - Desperate Ends
Bluetech - Leaving Babylon
Unknown - Soft Tempest
Bluetech - Prophetic Sines
Seventh Swami - Forever You Forever Me
Ooah - Hacksaw
Mimosa - Drippin [Like My Sweat ;) ]
Bassnectar - ?? (Sale La Luna?)
Lamb - The One
Zozolovin - Sounds in a Dark Room
Real Transported Man - Heya Man
L-Wiz - Mojito
Phrenik - Take Me Away
Mimosa - In Search of Beauty
-------------------------------------------
Ali Jones : "Really really nice mix, Meta Zen ;)"
Ana Salas : "Love It"

No comments:

Post a Comment