Sunday, February 27, 2011

MZ's Mantraz

I will resonate on LOVE
I will Love the Universe
I will LOVE Myself
I will be healthy
I will heal from within
I will be positive
I will be happy
I will treat my body well
I will always strive to constantly improve myself
I will attract success
I will learn from my injuries and mistakes
I will attract and foster positivity and happiness around me.
I will LOVE the people in my life
I will find forgiveness
I will find peace
I will love and help those around me as best as I can
I will never regret the past
I will live my life to the fullest
I will act in a way that looks towards my future
I will look forward optimistically with no expectation
I will be as strong as I can be
I will have enough money
I will be free from desire
I will always look towards the solution
I will inspire
I will be inspired
I will create
I will fill my cup
I will manifest my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment